Thursday 29 January 2009

What do we ALL need? To belong, to be accepted and to make our own mark on the world...

The aim of Sourcesence is to shift the focus from the often unsatisfactory answers we might get to our quests, by widening the lens of observation when looking at the health, well being, growth and development of human beings. I merely wish to inspire, empower and encourage readers to seek ‘within’ and find answers for themselves.


Disaboom: Meet Josh Blue Interview (4 of 6)



Josh Blue (LCS Season 4 Ep. 9)







Josh Blue with his son Simon


"Well, I hoped that I would make you wonder and I also hoped to make you think."... Extract from one of my previous postings. Link to Hello and welcome: http://sourcesense.blogspot.com/search/label/Hello%20and%20welcome

1 comment:

LeticiaBTK said...

Judit, Yes, it is always time to make a mark. I am back, thanks for being there and awakening up. With love, Leticia