Monday 26 January 2009

"We are what we repeatedly do" Aristotle


I have decided to put up Tony’s clips here in the belief that it might help someone in some way. I completed Tony’s mastery university, as at that time of my life I felt that he was able to give me what I wanted to know.
He is a huge guy… and also he is 6 feet 7 inches (201 cm) tall. Tony had a tough life to begin with, but he turned it around. He is one of the most loving and compassionate human beings I have ever met. I remember when I arrived to Fiji and stepped off the minibus, which took us to his resort he was standing at this beautiful open veranda furnished with enormous sofas and was saying goodbye to his son who was leaving the resort. He turned towards me and said: Hi, how are you? He held and shook my hands with both of his hands. HIS HANDS ARE HUGE! It was one of the most loving and reassuring handshakes I have ever had in my whole life. There are many ways to find the way back to our true selves to our own truth. Tony was one the few who gave me information, knowledge and experiences, which were not available anywhere else at the time of my searching. BUT he might not be ‘your cup of tea’.

Tony Robbins on Motivation in a Slump


What is an Extraordinary Life?



Tony Robbins


Sorry about the adverts that are coming up on the last clip.
It was not my intention to advertise Tony. I believe that everybody must find his or her own individual path in searching.

No comments: