Sunday 22 February 2009

Our Joy from Amy Joy

Hello you two!
Guess what I can do now?! Guess!.................
?
!
*
!!
Can you guess?
Anyway........I can cross my legs and lift them up while I am on my back!!!
When I am older, if you want me to work for you(on courses, classes), I wouldn't mind doing it occasionally!
I pray to God that He will bless you for all what you are doing and changing disabled people's lives, and encouraging them to believe in themselves. Also He will give you the desires of your hearts!

Take care !
God will be with you all the days of your life!
Amy - Joy x

Amy-Joy!!! you are such a wonderful person, really!

Thank you for your beautiful e-mail, it really bought tears to my eyes.
You have been incredible this week and have really shone all week. It is fascinating because I was thinking about your aims which you wrote for the new year as I was writing the certificates in the afternoon and I think it is just wonderful that you are so relaxed and confident now.

Thank you for your kind words, but really everything is within each of you, we just try and show you the ways to bring it out.

We would love to have you to work with us AJ, you are very supportive with the children and so very helpful, you are always there helping to set up and tidy up,really you are a star!

Thank you for being you,
With love Mandy x

It is a privilege to have you with us and to work with you AJ. Receiving your e-mail is a precious gift.Thank you. God Bless You Darling Girl.
Love, Judit


2 comments:

Laszlo said...

It is good to see that Amy Joy's CE is still going on. We have had a very succesful time together in Rock Ferry, whereby she learnt how to live orthofunction type of life, how to be independent in many ways (such as walking independently). We were worried about her future when she left. So, to see her smily face on your blog and read her letter is just so great. She is at the right place!
Laszlo Szogeczki

Judit Szathmáry said...

Thank you László,
I will forward your kind comment to Amy Joy.
Best Wishes, Judit