Wednesday 3 December 2008


This posting is for Heidi who I don’t know as I never met her personally. She is a Mum who has two gorgeous children.
One of Heidi’s favourite films is ‘Gone with the wind’. As she came into my life, and I appreciate everyone who steps into my sphere I feel I owe her a loving message from my heart.
The passion and love in this film reminded me to tell you all, that we can feel this love and passion towards everything. Everything we can see and observe in the here and now and everything that we haven’t just yet come across. Absolutely everything…the good things and sometimes the things which don’t seem to look so good.
When we can truly appreciate it All… we can become free and can experience the vastness of our existence…
This exuberating breath of freedom and existence which we were born with.
I know this may sound peculiar what I am telling you now;
BUT we can all agree that we are all longing for this love and passion, as this is our true human nature. This is what makes us to be who we are.
Maybe tonight or tomorrow we all can step out of our front door, take a deep breath and appreciate this breath of fresh air. This breath is our life force. This is what we did first time in our lives when we were born into this world. And from than on we can fall in love with everything around us… or at least send a loving thought even to the things, people, circumstances we cannot just yet understand or appreciate.
The passion and love in the film exist in each and every one of us; it is in our beings in our cells, in our molecules in our atoms in our smallest particles, which makes us who we are.
So now I am asking you; can you find this love and passion and give more of it to the ones you love and give even more of it, or at least some of it to the ones you feel you just can’t. Can you spare some love?
Can I ask you one more favour please?
Can you send a loving thought to Heidi and her children whether You
are a professional or whether You are a Parent??
This is for You Heidi and for Everyone.

No comments: